How Do I Report a Nuisance?

Monday through Thursday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., call the American Fork Police Department at its non-emergency number, 801-763-3020, and tell them you want to report a nuisance. Any other time, call Utah County Dispatch at 801-794-3970 and tell them the same.

Please note that the City, including the committee, tends to prioritize the most serious nuisances, preferring to deal with them before addressing less serious nuisances.

Show All Answers

1. Who Is on the Committee?
2. What If I Want to Join the Committee?
3. What Is a Nuisance?
4. Where Can I Find the City’s Nuisance Laws?
5. How Do I Report a Nuisance?
6. What Happens When Nuisance is Reported?
7. Can't I Do Whatever I Want on My Property?
8. Does Nuisance Enforcement Really Reduce Crime in the City?
9. What If I Have More Questions or Want to Help?