There are 4 sets of programs that run throughout the year. The themes change, but the basic information remains the same. The activities include: stories, crafts, learning activities, music, and puppets.
The activities are divided into 3 groups: "Bouncing Babies" is for children 6 months-18 months and their parents/caregivers, “Toddler Tales” story times are for a parent/caregiver and a toddler 18 months to 3 years. “Preschool Pals” story times are for children 3 years old and up.
Children programs include:
- Fall activities begin in September and run for 6 weeks
- Winter activities begin in January and run for 6 weeks
- Spring activities begin in March and run for 6 weeks.
- Summer Reading usually starts in June and runs through July.
- Bouncing Babies runs continuously throughout the year