American Fork Fire & Rescue Department is proud to offer the public a variety of services.
- Structural and Wildland Fire Suppression
- Rescue & Hazardous Material Response
- Fire Suppression & Plan Review
- Fire Code Enforcement & Safety Inspections
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Adult/Infant & Child CPR with AED public classes
- Evacuation Drills / Planning
- Extinguisher Training
- Fire Investigation & Cause Determination
- Juvenile Fire Setter Program
- Smoke Detector Program
- Public Education
- Community Concern & Complaint Follow-up
We are here to assist in creating a safe, fire wise community within American Fork and Cedar Hills and if you have a question regarding any of these programs or services, or other concerns not listed, please contact us at 801-763-3045.