Skaters, spectators, parents and all are invited to come and check out Utah’s newest skate park. The park has a huge bowl, great skate plaza and space for spectators. Grab your board, elbow pads, helmet, and come join the fun.
Rules & Regulations
- No scooters, roller skates, motorized vehicles or other wheeled devices.
- No skating when wet, rainy, snowing or there is ice in the park.
- No littering, graffiti, profanity, loud music, smoking, or alcohol.
- Bikes permitted. If bikes have pegs, they must be plastic. No metal pegs allowed.
- This park is a drug-free recreation area.
- Keep food and/or drinks off the skating surface.
- Skate park open from 7 a.m. to dusk.
- Be courteous to other people using the park.
- Protective equipment should be used at all times. Helmets, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards are strongly recommended.
- Please put trash in designated trash receptacles.
- Violation of rules may result in closure of Skate Park.