North Utah County Library Cooperative
The cities of American Fork, Eagle Mountain, Highland, Lehi, and Pleasant Grove participate in a reciprocal borrowing system that allows library card holders at any of the cooperating libraries to check out materials from each library. All patrons must have a valid library card from their assigned “home library” and must be in good standing at that library to obtain privileges at another library.
This is not a County library system. Each library maintains its own policies, budget, administration, fees, etc. Library borrowers are encouraged to first search for needed materials at their home library before searching the other libraries’ online catalogs. Materials checked out at each library must be returned to the library they were checked out from according to the due date. All policies and procedures of the lending library are valid and the patron must abide by said polices and will be responsible for any incurred charges.
Policies & Procedures
- Your library card can also be used to check out materials at Eagle Mountain, Highland, Lehi, and Pleasant Grove Libraries.
- You must be in “good standing” with us in order to obtain privileges at another Co-op library.
Each library’s policies apply to their materials in terms of: due dates, fines, etc.
- Materials checked out at any Co-op library must be returned to that library.
- American Fork Library allows Co-op members to also participate in programs but others don’t. Please check with that library for details.
- We are your home library and as such, check with us first when looking for an item. If we don’t have what you’re looking for, check with another Co-op library. You can also put items on hold at those libraries; however their card holders may get a higher priority than you.