REPORT A CONCERN
Welcome to American Fork City's Report a Concern portal. This portal can be used to alert the City to non-emergency issues around town.
Within the portal, you can select from several different categories for issues related to parks and trails, code enforcement, roads, sidewalks, water, sewer, city facilities, and more. You will have the option to include a photo and mark the location of the concern. All contact information provided will be kept confidential and will only be used if more information is needed or you want to log in to view the status of your report.
In case of emergency, call 9-1-1. For situations requiring immediate attention, use the contact information provided here.
Police Dispatch: 801-794-3970 City Emergency: 844-AF-Hello (844-234-3556)
Pressurized Irrigation: 801-404-1253
Contract Services/Non-City Services
Garbage/Recycling (Republic Services): 801-924-8500 Street Lights (Black & McDonald): 800-814-4311 Fiber/Broadband: contact your provider Rocky Mountain Power: 877-508-2088 Dominion Energy: 800-767-1689
Police non-emergency: 801-763-3020 Fire & Rescue non-emergency: 801-794-3970 Utilities: 801-763-3000 Cemetery: 801-763-3095 Parks: 801-763-3084 Fitness & Recreation: 801-763-3080 Library: 801-763-3070
Public Works: 801-763-3060
- Click the link to open the Report a Concern portal. (It may take a moment to load)
- Choose to sign up for an account, login, or continue anonymously.
- Enter the location of the concern.
- Take a picture of the concern (optional but very helpful).
- Choose the topic that describes the concern.
- Provide a brief explanation.
- Once you have submitted your report, you will receive a confirmation that the City has received it. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>